What is Catholic Social Teaching?
What are the key elements of Catholic Social Teaching?
1. Human Dignity - all made in God's image
2. The Principal of Participation - everyone has a part to play
3. Common Good - for the good of individuals and ALL
4. Solidarity - walking together
5. Preferential care for the Poor and Vulnerable - protecting those in need
6. Stewardship -being responsible guardians of the Earth
7. The Universal Destination of Goods
8. Subsidiarity - empowering communities
Catholic Social Justice, if lived in truth, allows us the freedom to be who we are as individuals and as part of a loving worldwide community.